Final Paper: Stock Portfolio
At the start of this course, you conducted research in the Walden Library and on the Internet to find information regarding the importance of stock performance of companies in attracting investment capital. You then selected a portfolio of five stocks and reviewed their performance over the past five weeks.
Use the information on the importance of stock performance in attracting investment capital for companies, guidelines for making stock investment decisions, your investment objectives for your stocks, and the stock performance data as the basis for your Final Paper.
Submit by Day 7 a 1,000- to 1,500-word your Final Paper that addresses the following:
Your Final Paper should include:
- A summary of the importance of stock performance in attracting investment capital for companies.
- Your summary of the guidelines used for making stock investment decisions.
- Your investment objective for each of your five stocks.
- Your initial prediction of what you predicted would be the best and worst performing stocks (as viewed in the first week of class), and the actual performance at the end of four weeks. Be sure to include a table that shows your initial performance ranking (from 1 to 5) and the final performance ranking for each stock.
- A summary of the performance of each of your stocks during the four-week study period.
- The reasons for the four-week performance of each of your stocks.
- Your predictions for future performance of each of your stocks.
- Your list of references used to prepare your report.
You must use at least three authoritative references to support your summary of the importance of stock performance and guidelines for individual investors. Your paper must be presented in APA format.