For this assignment, you will need to complete the Privacy: Burned by the Firewall portion of The Manager’s Hot Seat. Please be sure to follow these steps to ensure that you complete all the required parts and get the most out of this activity.
- Access the Manager’s Hot Seat Activity using the link in the Checkpoint section.
- Click on the “Privacy – Burned by the Firewall” option on the menu.
- Follow the instructions within the activity, and be sure to review each page. You need to read the “Profiles” information, then use the tabs at the top of the page to review the “References” and “Dossier.”
- Once you’ve reviewed the Profiles, References, and Dossier, be sure to complete the “Scenario” tab. You need to watch the entire videos in “The Meeting” and “Afterthoughts” pages and respond to all of the questions before you’ll be able to download your report under the “Assessment” page.
- Click the “Save” option on the “Assessment” page to download and save a copy of your report.
- The file will download as a text (.txt) document. Copy and paste the information from your report into a Word Document – this is what you will submit for this week’s assignment. Within this same Word Document, provide a complete analysis of what you learned from this simulation and compare your findings to what should have been done.
This assignment needs to be no less than 400 words and no more than 500 words with APA formatting. You will submit your review to this dropbox. Make sure you use proper spelling, punctuation, and grammar.