- Locate and read the article “Career COMPASS: Navigating Key Aspects of Employer-Employee Relationships” (Clawson &Haskins, 2011) by going to your local library or accessing the article via electronic means here [http://tinyurl.com/43xcfj2] or through the IWU Off-Campus Library Services (OCLS) site.
- Complete the two page COMPASS Employee Career Management Form, (pp. 53-54).
- Write a 600-900 word paper that includes the following:
- Compass Framework: The paper is to include one paragraph for each of the elements in the COMPASS framework. Summarize your findings for each area (i-vii) listed below using matching headings in APA format. IMPORTANT: In this section of the paper (i.-vii), write from a self-assessment perspective, in other words it is to be a self-assessment and NOT a summary of the article or a critical analysis of the organization.
- Career Concept Profile Self-Assessment
- Organized For Fit Self-Assessment
- Motivation and Energy Self-Assessment
- Political Savvy Self-Assessment
- Assessment and Feedback Self-Assessment
- Systematic Development Self-Assessment
- Success Self-Assessment
- Article and Framework Critique:In a single paragraph, critique the article – including the views of the author, and the COMPASS framework.
- Benefits and Recommendations: In one to two paragraphs, discuss the benefits you gained, if any, from reading the article and from completing the COMPASS form. Tell whether or not you think this article and/or the COMPASS framework would be beneficial as an HR management tool.
Place Your Order Now!
No matter what type of essay you need, we’ll get it written, so let’s get started.Order Now