Write a 500-750-word essay in which you:
- Define intestate succession.
- Explain how it is determined if and when a family member may take from a decedentâ€™s estate.
- Explain the types of factors that must be present in order for the state to take a portion of the decedentâ€™s estate.
- Cite two cases that involve intestate succession to support your essay.
- Use the GCU Library to locate two to three peer-reviewed sources in support of your content.
This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
Prepare this assignment according to the guidelines found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center. An abstract is not requir